- Asbjørn Hasselager, MD Ph.D. student
- Doris Østergaard, professor
- Martin Tolsgaard, MD Ph.D.
- Torsten Lauritsen, MD
- Tim Kristensen, MD
- Cathrine Bohnstedt, MD
- Claus Sønderskov, MD
improve pediatric basic life support training for lay persons
The project aims at developing and testing new learning models for pediatric basic life support.
The phd project consist of the following parts
- Employees in Danish day care centers knowledge, anxieties and needs regarding critical illness for children and pediatric basic life support courses
- Identifying key items for evaluating pediatric basic life support competencies for lay persons – an international consensus study
- Establishing validity evidence for an assessment instrument for evaluating pediatric basic life support competencies for lay persons
- Sustainable solutions for pediatric basic life support training in day care centers: A comparative effectiveness trial
Please see project descriptions for individual projects for further information.