- Asbjørn Hasselager, MD ph.d. student
- Doris Østergaard, professor
- Martin Tolsgaard, MD ph.d.
- Torsten Lauritsen, MD
- Tim Kristensen, MD
- Cathrine Bohnstedt, MD
- Claus Sønderskov, MD
improve paediatric basic life support training for lay persons
The project aims at developing and testing new learning models for paediatric basic life support.
The phd project consist of the following parts
- Employees in Danish day care centres knowledge, anxieties and needs regarding critical illness for children and paediatric basic life support courses
- Identifying key items for evaluating paediatric basic life support competencies for lay persons – an international consensus study
- Establishing validity evidence for an assessment instrument for evaluating paediatric basic life support competencies for lay persons
- Sustainable solutions for paediatric basic life support training in day care centres: A comparative effectiveness trial
Please see project descriptions for individual projects for further information.