Corona: Other languages
Relatives are once again welcome at hospitals
The visiting restrictions implemented due to coronavirus have been lifted. This means you are welcome to visit relatives in hospital.
Pay special attention to distance requirements and hygiene when you are at the hospital:
- Keep two metres away from other people as much as possible
- Follow all instructions from staff and on posters
There may be special rules for visits to departments with high-risk patients. Ask a member of staff if you are in doubt.
Patients whose appointment has been cancelled
Due to precautions against coronavirus, since mid-March, we have postponed appointments for diagnosis, treatment and check-up. The reproduction rate (R number) is currently decreasing, and we are therefore starting to call in patients again. Patients with the greatest need for treatment and diagnosis will be called in first. Please keep an eye on your e-Boks.
For patients/citizens with symptoms of coronavirus
- If you have problems breathing, if your symptoms are getting worse, or if you have been ill for several days, ring your general practitioner (GP) (or 1813 outside opening hours).
- It is important that you call first and that you do not show up at the waiting room, as you could infect others.
- If you have mild symptoms and want to be tested, contact your GP
Keep your distance from people close to you and avoid contact with others outside your home.
If you have an appointment at the hospital, call the department for a new appointment.
Test for coronavirus
Read about referrals and results of tests forcoronavirus on regionh.dk
Read about referrals and results of tests for coronavirus on regionh.dk
If you have general questions about the coronavirus, please call the authorities’ hotline, which is open 24-hours a day. Telephone number: +45 70 20 02 33
You can also search information in English on coronavirus on coronasmitte.dk
For employees at the Capital Region of Denmark
There is information on the coronavirus for staff employed by the Capital Region of Denmark on the Region's website