Read about vaccination against COVID-19
No access if you have symptoms:
Do NOT enter the hospital if you feel ill, or you have a sore throat, muscle pain, dry cough or fever, for example. You must have been free of symptoms for 48 hours.
Patients are again free to receive visitors at most hospitals.
However, special rules may apply at some departments. Ask a member of staff at your own, or your relative’s department if you are in doubt.
Face masks no longer required at all places
In line with recommendations from the Danish Health Authority, the public and patients are encouraged to wear a face mask in:
- emergency admissions/emergency department waiting rooms
- corona swab test clinics
Remember hygiene and keep your distance
It is still important to use hand disinfectant and keep a distance of two metres wherever possible.
During your visit
You must follow these rules when you are at the hospital:
- Use hand disinfectant when you arrive and when you leave the hospital
- Move around at the hospital as little as possible - go directly to the relevant department
- Keep two metres away from other people
- Keep at least one metre away from other people in the waiting room
- Follow all instructions from staff and on posters.
For patients/citizens with symptoms of coronavirus
- If you have problems breathing, if your symptoms are getting worse, or if you have been ill for several days, ring your general practitioner (or 1813 outside opening hours).
It is important that you call first and that you do not show up at the waiting room, as you could infect others.
- Keep your distance from people close to you and avoid contact with others outside your home.
- If you have an appointment at the hospital, call the department for a new appointment.
Test for coronavirus
Read about referrals and results of tests forcoronavirus on regionh.dk
If you have general questions about the coronavirus, please call the authorities’ hotline, which is open 24-hours a day. Telephone number: +45 70 20 02 33
You can also search information in English on coronavirus on coronasmitte.dk
For employees at the Capital Region of Denmark
There is information on the coronavirus for staff employed by the Capital Region of Denmark on the Region's website