- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser often – and always when you arrive and before you leave
- Cough and sneeze into your arm - not your hand
- Avoid shaking hands, kissing on the cheek and hugging
- Touch as little as possible - e.g. table-tops and handles
- Keep a distance of two meters from others – also from the person you are visiting
- As far as possible, stay in the room and air-out
Always follow instructions from the staff.
REMEMBER that you should not be at the hospital if you have any symptoms of illness whatsoever. You must have been completely without symptoms for 48 hours before your visit.
Thanks for helping protect patients and staff against coronavirus.