Consulting throughout the entire application process
The Funding Team provides counselling on non-technical aspects related to research applications. This includes:
- Identification of relevant sources of funding for the specific project/researcher.
- General information on national and foreign research foundations and other funding opportunities.
- Specialist knowledge about the EU, National Institute of Health (NIH) and their programs.
- Non-technical questions relating to research funding.
- Assistance in developing ideas for specific projects.
You are always welcome to contact the Funding Team. We will help you clarify what is required to meet your ambitions: what are your current resources and in what context are you working? We work with both groups and individual researchers in drawing up a funding strategy and provide feedback on both large and small funding applications.
You will receive the best counselling if you contact us early in the application process. You can get counselling from us whether you are seeking funding from Danish or international programs.
Our counselling is free and if a personal meeting is needed, we will come to you.
Where to start
developed several tools to make fundraising for research easier. Unfortunately,
these are still only available in Danish: