Consulting throughout entire application process
The Funding Team provides advice on non-technical aspects related to research applications, including:
- Identification of relevant sources of funding for the specific project/researcher
- General information on national and foreign research foundations and other funding opportunities
- Specialist knowledge about the EU, National Institutes of Health and their programmes
- Non-technical questions on research funding
- Assistance in developing ideas for specific projects
You’re always welcome to contact the Funding Team to help clarify what is required to meet your goals, e.g. in terms of what your current resources are and the context involved. We work with groups and individual researchers in drawing up a funding strategy and provide feedback on large and small funding applications.
Contact us early in the application process to receive the best advice possible, regardless of whether you are applying for funding from Danish or international programmes.
Our advice is available free of charge, and we are happy to come to you for a face-to-face meeting.
Where to start
We have developed various tools and workshops to make fundraising for research easier (currently only available in Danish):