Research and Innovation acts as a single point of entry to research and innovation in the Capital Region of Denmark. Research and Innovation supports research and innovation which, through implementation and commercialisation, contribute to:
- Further development of regional health services carried by high quality and effectiveness to the benefit of citizens and society.
- Growth and development in the capital region through close interaction between businesses and universities on development of new knowledge lead to new products and services.
The aim of Research and Innovation is to:
- Ensure expansion of the frameworks for research and innovation in health services through development and implementation of policies and development initiatives.
- Offer effective, coherent and specialist research and innovation support aimed at managers and employees in health services.
- Act as a single point of entry, among other things, for enterprises, universities, hospitals and others wishing to cooperate with the region on research and innovation.