The research funding is in great demand, and applying for funding may be a tough and time-consuming activity. Therefore the CIR offers counselling regarding external funding for research.
The CIR provides counselling on non-technical aspects related to research applications. We are able to provide counselling at several levels. This may be:
- Identification of sources of finance of interest to the specific project.
- General information on e.g. national research councils and foreign foundations.
- Specialist knowledge about the EU, National Institute of Health (NIH) and their programs.
- Non-technical questions relating to research funding.
- Assist in developing ideas for specific projects.
The CIR offers long-term strategic financial planning to entire research groups/centers or individual researchers.
After discussing and determining your academic ambitions, you can contact the CIR. We will help you clarify what is required to meet your ambitions: what are your current resources and in what context are you working? We will help you clarify your ambitions, provide you with specific tools and pinpoint the pitfalls.