The CIR legal advisers provide counselling and negotiate the following types of contracts on behalf of the employees at the Capital Region of Denmark:
- Agreements on clinical trials (CTA)
- Confidentiality agreements (NDA/CDA)
- Sub-site agreements
- Collaboration agreements
- Material Transfer Agreements (MTA)
- Advisory contracts
- Agreements with the Advanced Technology Foundation (HTF)
- Advance transfer of patent rights
- Agreements on PhD scholarships and professorships
- Collaboration agreements regarding public-private innovation (PPI)
Standard agreements on clinical trials
The regions have prepared three standard agreements as a service for enterprises. The agreements which been approved by Danish Regions and the five regions are to facilitate clinical trials in Denmark.
Whether enterprises wish to use the standard agreements is voluntary. However, please note that the agreements help ensure a quicker and smoother start-up as obtaining approval by the region’s legal advisers will merely be a formality.
Standard agreements have been drawn up within the following areas: