Programmer with interest in coordinating and driving IT-projects for Medical Research Organization
New projects keep coming in and therefore we are looking for two SQL or C# programmer with interest in coordinating and driving new developments.
Centre of Excellence for Health, Immunity and Infections (CHIP) is an international academic research center and an integral part of the Department of Infectious Diseases at Rigshospitalet. CHIP is a leader in the field of developing and coordinating international clinical trials and international observational cohort studies involving patients with HIV and other infectious diseases such as hepatitis and tuberculosis, and recently also COVID-19, primarily from clinics in Europe. We are a dynamic multidisciplinary group of 65 full-time employees working within medical research, public health research, IT and data management, statistics and bioinformatics, clinical trial management and research administration
As a research organization CHIP participates in many international collaborations and you will be working with people from all over the world. As a result, English will be a natural part of your workday.
You can read more here: http://www.chip.dk
You will be part of the IT-team (12 persons) at CHIP in a position as data manager/developer with coordinating tasks and you will be involved in ensuring a professional handling of data and coding to support our research activities including machine learning. You will work in a multidisciplinary international environment in close collaboration with the rest of the researchers, project managers, and collaborating partners. The specific tasks and responsibilities include:
- Coordination and driving projects:
- Design solutions in corporation with internal and external partners
- Plan activities
- Implementing and maintaining an end-to-end robust data flow including:
- Automatic import of data from systems at Rigshospitalet and national data sources
- Optimizing dataflow and scripts
- Implementing and maintaining QA processes based on researchers’ findings
- Data delivery to end users
- Operational aspects and systems administration
- Development and maintenance of our clinical systems:
- CATCH – Registration, testing, monitoring, treatment, prediction and planning of Corona patients
- MATCH – Management of post-transplant infections
- SACC – Shared Addiction Care Collaboration – treatment of hepatitis C in counselling drug treatment centers
- PERSIMUNE – Centre of Excellence for personalized medicine of infections complications in immune deficiency
- Drive development and implementation
We expect you to have some of the following qualifications and competencies:
- Experience working as a database and/or C# developer
- Experience in coordinating and planning IT/data projects
- Experience with QA processes and data management
- Knowledge of data/information security standards
- Knowledge of statically software like R, Stata or SAS and languages like Python would be an advantage
- Full proficiency in English both written and oral
- Ability to collaborate with national and international stakeholders
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment
We value and expect you to be independent, systematic and service minded team player. You demonstrate drive and proven ability to deliver within deadlines, are solution oriented, open, curious and respectful towards partners from other professions. In return we offer a dynamic environment with dedicated colleagues who seek an atmosphere of trust and transparency and like to have fun.
Salary and employment conditions
The position is a full-time academic employment (37 hours per week) beginning as soon as possible.
Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with current public agreements between the Capital Region of Denmark (Region H) and “Akademikerne” - The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations.
You will become an employee of Region H. The place of work is CHIP, Department of Infectious Diseases, Rigshospitalet with reference to the IT-Manager.
For queries related to this vacancy, please contact IT Manager Erik Viuff Hansen, Direct: + 45 23 11 16 61, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to reflect the surrounding society and encourage everyone regardless of personal background to apply.
Your application containing information on education and previous work experience must be submitted electronically no later than
Sunday 28 Feb 2021.
Parts of the interviews will be conducted in English.