IT Project Manager
Result oriented IT Project Manager for a leading Copenhagen research organisation
Would you like to support research in observational HIV studies and contribute to the continuous development of studies of people living with HIV(PLWH)? We need a technically experienced and innovative person to help manage the IT related research activities within the HIV cohort studies at CHIP (www.chip.dk).
CHIP, Centre of Excellence for Health, Immunity and Infections at the at Rigshospitalet is a coordinating centre for international research. CHIP is a leader in the field of conducting domestic and international research involving patients with HIV, viral hepatitis, SARS-CoV-2 and other infectious diseases. The group’s network is worldwide but with primary activities across Europe. CHIP is a dynamic group with over 70 full-time employees across several disciplines.
HIV cohort studies coordinated by CHIP: CHIP has been at the forefront of clinical and epidemiological studies of PLWH for more than 25 years. We are coordinating the EuroSIDA observational HIV cohort study that has included more than 23,000 PLWH across Europe. More recently, CHIP has established a multi-cohort study, RESPOND, involving more than 30,0000 PLWH from 17 cohorts across all Europe and Australia.
We are looking for a full-time person, preferably with experience in health data, to help manage the cohort study related IT activities and drive improvement in data cleaning and documentation. The candidate will need to work as part of a multidisciplinary research team and will be an integral part of the research environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Participate in identifying, initiating and completing IT improvement projects
- Develop standardised procedures for research data accessibility
- Manage standardisation of data cleaning procedures and determine which tasks should be prioritised
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- M. Sc. in IT, data science or equivalent
- Experience working with health data would be a clear advantage although similar experience in other systems is also welcome
- Experience in project-management
- A good understanding of needs and requirements for clear data documentation
- Experience developing standard operating procedures (SOP) and Quality Assurance Procedures
- You see possibilities and are flexible
- We value and expect you to be independent, systematic and service minded
- You demonstrate drive and proven ability to deliver within deadlines, are solution oriented, open, curious and respectful towards partners from other professions
- You must be strong in building and maintain good working relations and network
- You must have experience in working with multifunctional teams.
- Commitment to continuous professional development
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills in English
The position is a full-time position and is currently granted for a 2-year period.
Salary and employment conditions are in accordance with current public agreements in the
Capital Region of Denmark. We want to reflect the surrounding society and encourage
everyone regardless of personal background to apply.
For more information, please contact:
Lars Peters, Lars.Peters@regionh.dk, phone: 3545 5764
Rigshospitalet, University of Copenhagen
DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
Application via link before June 23, 2021.