Organizational chart - Centre for Human Resources
Our core tasks
- Payroll and personnel management
- Digitization and standardisation
- Legal counselling in the HR area
- Recruitment and employment
- Education, training and skills development
- Simulation, research and development
- Cross-regional leadership and organisational development
Centre for Human Resources works intensively and consciously to simplify and digitize as many processes as possible, and it is our ambition to meet employees and stakeholders at their respective digital platforms.
Centre for Human Resources is responsible for the overall payroll system, facilitate recruitment across the entire region, have developed and implemented new uniforms to all clinical personnel and hosts the Capital Region's learning and management system.
We strive to develop and improve quality solutions in all aspects of our core tasks. Moreover, we offer employees in the Capital Region of Denmark education and training - from intensive training programmes for all specialist groups in the health services to a comprehensive leadership development programme.